Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Life time!

Oh my Christ, my Jesus!
I divided my lifetime into three!

Times I slept
Times a many I wasted
Times in between
where I lived for you, momentarily!

Oh God!
Today I realized..
In my whole lifetime,
The times I really lived
were only a few moments.

My Christ!
I sat still and alone.
And the waves of thoughts
subsided at last.
Peace reigned supreme.
My Lord!
I meditated upon your compassion!

The thorns of Self-centeredness
metamorphosed into
beautiful flowers of altruism
Humbleness hemming in,
It has won over my vanity!

Worried heart has
transformed to
centers of tranquility!

By your clemency,
A completely new life for me!

A feeling of having
solved the puzzle of life!

Even if I die at this very moment,
I shall reach your laps. I am sure.

I live for you
in Joy ever!

I will come unto you. It's Certain.
So, the thought of death too
is Jubilation!

No comments: